Aero Contractors Airline, a well respected aviation service provider is currently recruiting for the position of a Graduate Reservation Officer. We are available in the rotary wing (helicopter) offshore oil and gas sector plus the fixed wing scheduled and charter passenger sector . Aero is uniquely placed in the Nigerian market to offer both rotary and fixed wing services to the highest international standards of safety.
Currently the fastest growing Nigerian carrier passenger, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with affordable fares, quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence. Aero pride itself in its punctuality and safety record. Aero has established itself as the leading regional and innovative carrier in West Africa.
Are you looking for career advancement in a world class organisation? Aero Contractors has a number of vacant positions for the right talent.
Want to be part of a world-class organization? Here's your opportunity to take your career to new heights.
Job Title: Reservation Officer
Reports To: Head, Ticketing Services
Function: Generate revenue from sale of ticket
Location: Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Uyo, P/Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos
Responsible for sales of Aero tickets and assisting passengers with their travel needs by providing frontline excellent customer service in order to generate revenue and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell and issue Aero tickets
- Confirm and modify flight bookings
- Offer fare quotes to all Aero customers to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of daily sales reports with the Finance department
- Promote all Aero products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Respond to customers inquiries and provide information on flight schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available
- Prepare, locate records and information for customers
- Keep passenger records and information.
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and credit card transaction
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- 1- 3 yrs experience in Ticketing, Sales or Customer Service
Working pattern: Shift work.
- Internal : Other staff
- External: Passengers.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2014.
Method of Application
Should your skills and capabilities match the above job profile, please enter your data into the attached excel sheet and email as an attachment to: email@example.com with the job title as your subject, eg. Reservation Officer – Kaduna
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.